Tuesday, September 21, 2010




Today was such a beautiful day in South Florida. Unfortunately, I had class all day but every chance I got to escape, I went outside and enjoyed it. I completed some assignments on my lap top while drinking a soy latte outside of Starbuck's :-)

Photobucket

My dress is from American Apparel, the typical U back dress. I never wear it alone, always use it as a slip. Its so perfect to layer things with though. The floral vest I'm wearing is from Salvation Army. I think the colors are perfect for Fall- dark & soft.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And of course I had to wear my steve madden high leather boots. The beginning of fall ya know? Had to make it feel real !

Photobucket

Hopefully it gets cooler out. I'm looking forward to wearing nice sweaters and pants. I've already pulled out all my panty hose, can't wait !


No comments:

Post a Comment