Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am sending my love. But they won't let it in.

After a 10 hour shift I think I might die in my bed. I feel my muscles turning off as I type. On top of that I was in a rush to get dressed but managed pretty well.

Photobucket

I dropped a ladder on my foot and fell face first into a box full of clothes. But I laughed on the floor for a good 15 minutes. If it wasn't for the girls I work with, I would just walk out of the store half of the time sigh*

Photobucket

Photobucket

The fringe and back of the dress make it. Its beautiful, really.

Photobucket

This dress is so perfect for a hot Florida day. Its basically backless and I usually wear it with a big belt but I just let it loose today. With opaque knee length socks -scrunched down- and steve madden heel boots, it was a decent last minute outfit for work; especially with all the tasks I had to do today!

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!! It's crazy you guys aren't allowed to wear cardigans. The store I work at just opened a few weeks ago so the dress code rules aren't super strict yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh woah! They just opened!? Yea my district manager came in and freaked out about liquid eyeliner all that that jazz. She said "Cardigans are out!" Hah!

    ReplyDelete