Monday, March 29, 2010

came across some beauty's!

I have an everlasting love for antique jewelry! My friend from work, Bettina, took me to this little thrift store by Broward College and I just fell in love with the whole store. They don't get too much in but when they do its gorgeous. The lady that works the shop is just as precious as the jewelry. She will even take down your name and number and call you if they get in anything that you're looking for.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of the bracelets were $5, the gold chain with links that almost spiral. And the second charm bracelet was $10. Its my favorite. One of the charms is actually a tattoo I'm planning on getting. Its very antique and old yet so "lovely". In person you can tell its old but well taken care of jewelry. The little jewels are a deep pink and light blue. There are little pearls. The store also carries cute kitten heels but they only get nice ones every once in a while and they're very vintage so they usually price around 20 to 30 dollars but they are good heels. Not wimpy thrift shoes that last three months.
If any one in the south florida area wants to know more about the store like where its located and such, feel free to ask because they deserve all the business they can get (even though I want everything for myself) TEHE

1 comment:

  1. what is the name of the store?! you've left me so curious, i live in fort lauderdale!

    ReplyDelete