Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We're swimming in a flood

If you knew me well you would know I love love love and adore pearls. I always have. I don't think you'll ever find me without my pearl earrings on.
Photobucket
I have a couple pearl necklaces. One is beautiful, I've posted it in an older post, it looks antique with a giant gold cross. I love antique looking jewelry which is why I love pearls. Their so elegant and feminine. I wish I knew of more cheap jewelry store. Once I got these big adorable earrings for 3 dollars at a vintage store so I guess those are good places to look. Any advice on nice cheap jewelry?


Photobucket
Photobucket
It seems high-wasted skirts are what I wear when I'm late to school and in a rush. Just pull it over a tank, blouse, graphic tee, I honestly think high-wasted skirts go when anything.


Photobucket
With simple flats and a long braid<3 Out the door to school I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment