Thursday, September 10, 2009

I believe in immediacy


I enjoy getting out of school at 12:17 everyday so much! When I get out its so beautiful outside and really enlightens me. It has still been pretty hot out but the rain really has cooled it down I think. My wardrobe has mostly consist of dresses and layering.


Photobucket
Photobucket


I love this white dress, it can go with everything. Sometimes I put a big brown wicker belt on and some leather boots and other times like today, I just threw on a light cropped cardigan/vest and a nice light tan scarf. Very simple. I just let the dress hang loose. Many times ver-sized dresses and clothes in general can look really cute and elegant with the right articles of clothing you add to it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
You can always take layers off too.


Photobucket
I wore these moccasin flats. They're casual and go with anything, I love'em!.


Photobucket
After school I put these Liz Claybourn flats on. My outfit really had no color in it besides neutral colors. These still match with what I'm wearing, they just make the outfit that much cuter <3 <3



Today was a simple, casual Thursday. Was only in school for 3 hours actually. I didn't wear jewelry today besides some pearl earrings surprisingly (I'm usually dripping in jewelz).

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit - the white dress is so flowy and beautiful.

    Thanks for your lovely blog comment - I bought my batwing top online at Babooshka Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the floral pumps.... I think I´m speechless, they´re like, the cutest thing ever :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the white dress, it looks so pretty and comfy.

    ReplyDelete