Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I feel as if I've been to busy for this

Actually I know I have and I forgot I actually had readers until the other day I got messages asking if I died or something (teeheee) Well I kind of want to re-introduce this whole blog concept and re-introduce myself. My first post on this very blog was explaining myself and my purpose so I'm just going to take a moment to refresh. Plus, some people have asked me the same infamous question! But anyways I've been very busy with senior year, work, interning and applying for college. . . . yikez! This blog was is used for me to get away from all of that yet, not get away from all of that. I get to meet and learn from talented young people like like myself! I got into fashion design and fashion merchandise kind of an unusual way but then later found that it wasn't that weird since I wasn't exactly alone. So how did I get so involved and interested?

A couple years ago I swear I lost myself and to this day I'll still swear I lost myself. I didn't know me if I met me. Its almost as if I had to start all over. I lost some very important people in my life that I relied on and when they were gone there was no where to go. I was a very lost and confused soul. For the first time I had to depend on myself and stand up. Going through that I learned so much about myself and who I am, it was amazing. I feel that I'm not to good at communication but I can't quite blame the ones who disappointed me. Although art design and fashion design have always been so beautiful to me. It's hard for me to exlain. I'm very connected to my mind, body and soul. I am not exactly a believer of love but a strong believer of passion and I believe everyone is passionate about something. I know I'm going to be successful and go far in what I have a passion for because I try hard and do really well! I want to learn and be experienced in as much as I can in the industry and I want to be involved in it for the rest of my life. Fashion is something deep within me thats more than just what I like, its who I am. It's something pure to me and the easiest aspect about me that I understand. I'm not just some typical fashionista in love with clothing like any other girl. I can't nessisarly explain it in words for any human to understand but I'll try to express as much as I can here <3

Thank you to everyone who has been patient and who has read this <3 If you have a blog, flicker, website or anything you would like me to promote or just read (cause' I am interested) let me know!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment