Monday, August 17, 2009

"Black". . . is the new. . . black?

Recently, I've been buying black clothing other any other color. Black will always be in. I got a really good deal on a nice black leather jacket;
Photobucket
It's so comfortable. The inside is soft and squishy. It's going to be real nice to where during winter. Kind of to hot now..
Photobucket
I've found you can get the BEST DEALS at TJ-Max. That's where I got this jacket. Plus, I've gotten a Betsy Johnson bathing suit top for $15 and a a Ralf Lauren v-neck for $10 along with much more reasonable price items.



Photobucket
I purchased this jacket at the store I work at, Forever21. I fell in love with the shoulders. When you put it on your shoulders look so straight like a solders posture. It makes me look very elegant and kind of proper.
Photobucket
The material is really soft and the inside is that fuzzy, almost silk like material that feels like heaven when its against your skin. The jacket is cut short and matches very nicely with these black nice-waist shorts I own.



Photobucket
Is jacket has many awesome little details about it. Like the buttons, they look kind of antique and old fashion (if you know me at all, you would know I love antique looking things). Also the sleeves are poofy at the bottom which is a unique and very pretty aspect.
Photobucket
I like that the sleeves are a quarter and don't go all the way down to my wrist.
Photobucket
The buttons are pretty big but I like them.. this jacket reminds me of a bull fighter or something hahahaha



Photobucket
Another recent purchase is this studded leather vest. How beautiful is it? Studs are very in this year. Alexander Wang created a gorgeous studded leather bag
--> http://www.olsen-twins-news.com/show/olsen-twins-news-2ab61f4a7d21897d06c62e76fa978f35.jpg


Mary-Kate Olsen would be seen with it ^^ I think its so neat and original that the whole bottom of the bag is studs, its so beautiful <333
But anyways, I wish the studs were gold, I mean I wear gold but the silver looks nice too. Its very edgy but can be added to a real cute outfit without making it look like the typical "badass bitch" outfit hahaaaaa

4 comments:

  1. I used to live in ft. lauderdale :)
    awesome!!!

    xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great buys! black is always great for jackets/vests :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 3rd jacket and the vest! I saw the jacket in store but I was a little iffy on how it looked on me. It looks fab on you, though! x

    ReplyDelete