Wednesday, September 16, 2009

debatez debatez

So I've sketched out my homecoming dress for the dance and I'm gathering up all the material to sew this baby up. I can't even begin to explain how its going to look so you guys are just going to have to wait for pictures!
I'm debating on what shoes to wear with it. Lately I've been really infatuated with platforms and I really want to wear a pair to the homecoming dance. Of course my feet will want to kill me although I'll kick'em off right before I start dancing. And for those that know me, know that I'm going to be "getting my dance on" right when I get there! But shoes are a big deal to me so I've thought of a couple styles that I'm interested in and came up with these:




Photobucket
I fell in love with these Steve Madden shoes. There beautiful! I really would like these but I've seen them in other stores for cheaper. These are on sale for $90. They use to be at Forever21 too but I would want nice ones that would last ya know.


Photobucket
These are hot! (Also Steve Madden) Defiantly a mission, almost impossible, to walk in probably. I have a fetish for that snake/lizard skin look so when I saw these I was in awe. There on say for $100 to $47! Plus, I would wear them out too, besides the homecoming dance. And there so high! If your going to wear high heels, go all out to where your 8ft tall :O)


Photobucket
I really wanted to wear a heel boot for the homecoming dance. I just thought they would look so cute with a short black dress. These are very close to what I actually want. I like the zipper, its very unique. It looks almost as if you can zip it up haha I think its sexy/cute when high-heel shoes have a thin heel like this one. Is that just me who thinks that? Well these are also Steve Madden but I'm going to check out some store like Macy's and see if I can find something similar and cheaper.

If you guys know of any places with good prices with the shoes I'm looking for let me know please and thank you <33333333333333333!

2 comments:

  1. ha, aren't we all always looking for places with cheaper shoes! I never understood why Forever21 didn't create an actual shoe store. I wouldn't mind them raising the prices a bit if they rasied the quality, too.

    And I love the first pair! Who doesn't love a nice cage heel? Kudos for making your own homecoming dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girly! I'll post pictures of the dress when I'm done sewing it up :O)

    ReplyDelete