Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall RTW; what's goodie!

Fall is almost like that awkward stage when the summer takes a transition to winter. Although the clothes never disappoint. Fall 2009 Read to Wear blew my mind!




Fashion's most playful designer, Betsy Johnson didn't have her typical wacky cartwheel runway show. She had a small crowd in her showroom.
Photobucket
Her new designs for Fall are still crazy and beautiful though! I WANT the gray blazer on the first picture. Its gorgeous. The shirt is something Betsy WOULD create. Her cute style. The white heel booties are awesome too.
The dress on the girl in the second photo is beautiful. It reminds me of beauty and the beast but it purple. I feel like Betsy Johnson always has to put in some form of leopard print in her lines. My favorite part of the dress is the red roses. I've seen plenty of ruffly, floral BJ dresses but nothing quite like this!




Marc Jacob's made me go insane! I've read copious blogs about the Fall rtw 09 but seeing. . . . 0.0
Photobucket
The first picture, oh my. This whole outfit is brilliant. The dark red sequent top and the black and white skirt that flares out.


Dear Mr.Jacob's,
mail me that purple dress. Size 6.
<3,Taylor
Photobucket
Marc Jacob said he wanted to reinvent the old New York but at night when he would go to clubs. I can definitely see that that edgy flare in these photos. The outfit in the first photo is simple and beautiful. The pants are so neat how they are loose at the top but are skinny at the bottom. Plus, the color is lovely. (AND I WANT THOSE SUNGLASSES.) The second outfit looks so edgy but fun and warm but classy... so many words to sue to describe it. He used much metallic in his line which seems to be very popular with the designers line this year. What do you expect from Marc Jacob? Your really don't know what to expect!


http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2009RTW-MJACOBS/?loop=0&iphoto=42&play=true&cnt=48


View the rest of Marc Jacobs line here ^

2 comments:

  1. GREAT BLOG, love your style choices

    come check out the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those first two Marc Jacobs outfits are divine!
    The Betsey white heel booties are rather fab too!
    Lovely post. =]

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete