Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thriftin'~*! Some finds;;;;

I bought some beautiful pieces from American Thrift the other day. A beautiful vest with gold buttons. And a vintage designed skirt... or dress..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


It's really cute to wear skirts like these as dresses. They fit nicely and feel great on hot summer days (like Florida). The pattern is beautiful and I was considering hemming it to make it a high wasted short skirt but its so precious as a dress :O)


Photobucket


Its really nice as a long skirt too. Wear it with a tube top or tank. Match it up with a belt.. cute stuff.




Photobucket


I adore this vest! When I saw it I fell in love with it. It has a really vintage look and has a satin feel. It's glittery and sparkley but not to much. It has these small round gold buttons.
Photobucket


Ether with a high waste skirt or shorts... a dress. This vest tops off an outfit. I wear a lot of gold jewlery so it really looks magnificent with it all together <3333

4 comments:

  1. Thats a great print, I like those necklaces too!

    youngandbonafied.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. skirts as dresses are the best fashion thrift idea ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it all!! it's all beautiful and looks amazing on u!!! great post, and fantastic blog!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete