Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Louis Vuuuuuuuuuuuuittoon

Louis Vuitton never lets me down! The arrangements of colors for this collection is beautiful. Not to mention short skirts galor.

Photobucket


This outfit caught me right away. It's like sexy and young but classy.
Photobucket


And the shoes in the show took my breath away. They look like tribal master pieces. And look at the shoulders on that jacket. It's like any person can wear that and intimidate a roaring lion (HAHA the things I think when I see these amazing clothes.)
Photobucket


Check out the back of that cropped blazer; purple, brown, yellow and orange. Not to bright and nature. It's like between fall and spring colors.
Photobucket


Parashoot pants are defiently in. I love it with the bet and long sleeve flare. In the collection thees bright yellow flare pants and feathered dresses.. oh yes, feathered dresses..
Photobucket





And if you havent seen Louis Vuitton Winter-Fall 09', WOAH... its beyond beautiful. They're fluffed cuffed long sleeves, high/laced black boots, purple long sleeved glooves and there's much shear thin/see-through material. The heels looked deadly n two ways, your feet WILL fall off but their gorgeous! The heels are like thin and and then get thicker as the inches grow. There was many short dresses and pencil skirts. The models walk to almost a techno-like beat and opera played at the end. It gave me goose bumps!

4 comments:

  1. Honestly not my fav collection but I think the feather dress is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the skirt in the first 2 pics. i could totes imagine having that in my wardrobe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes of this collection were complete show stoppers. And the bags! Marc Jacobs has a brain to be envied. He bought some spice to LV in the accessories.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete