Friday, June 26, 2009

The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, Florida anual fashion show



The show was awesome and bizarre at the same time. The clothing was magnificent. Every designer had their own feel and look. The styles were completely different from each other from a wedding gown line to a child swim suit line.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The wedding gown line was unexpected and sexy. The designer really put a flare on bridal couture. In the second picture the model is wearing a white bra/top with a long shear cover over it. It's really beautiful




Photobucket
One of the lines incorporated much metalic and neon colors.

Photobucket
^Here to. Very crazy and florescent.

Photobucket
The girl that designed this line found her inspiration in candy, hmmm who knew.. ?




The kid swimsuit line was adorable. I have never seen such cute bathing suits for little girls!
Photobucket
This one was my favorite. The pink cover over the top is really original and so cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I didn't get that good of photos from my favorite designers and outfits but I got inspired and I'm going to attend the art institute in fort lauderdale for a week in the end of July to learn more about fashion design. I'm going to sew much more and start created outfits of my own! I really do encourage other striving designers to do the same :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment