Thursday, November 11, 2010

KAVA KAVA


I got dressed up and headed over to Hollywood to have my 1st Kava bar experience with one of my best friends.


Photobucket

I got these awesome rings over time. The cross and the one with the rinestones are from Forever 21 and the huge black stoned one is from a vintage store. I love covering my wrist and fingers. It feels odd when they are bare.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The necklace I am wearing it also from a thrift store by my school. I always find beautiful things there. My long shawl cardigan is from American Apparel. Under it I wore a little black spandex dress from there too. Its been a little cool outside so I wore over the knee black wedge leather boots from DSW.
My friend and I really enjoyed the feeling we got from the kava rather then the taste. We intend to go back very soon :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yesss, I love the shawl cardigans! I have the black one and I wear it all the time. Goes with absolutely everything. :)

    ReplyDelete