Monday, February 8, 2010

WOAH.. WHAT!

Watch this and tell me exactly what you think about it! This was so beautiful, I don't think I blinked once while watching it. Chanel Spring 2010. I think more designers should do events like this in their shows. People would remember the clothing more and how could you not like the clothing? To me, Chanel never changes- and for once I mean that in a good way. It stays so classy and feminine yet every collection and show are different. I don't know how to explain it but I'm always pulled to watch the new collections because I know they will leave me shocked. Watch and comment!

(The first two dresses, oh my goodness, so marvelous. And pay attention to the shoes!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I NEVER watch fashion show videos! I only look at the style.com photos. This was so nice, I'll have to start watching the videos from now own :]

    ReplyDelete