Sunday, February 7, 2010

so so so beautiful

So I went to my friends show last night in Miami and completely became inspired not only by the music, but by all the beautiful people I was surrounded by, along with their open personalities. It was beautiful and to be completely honest I havent felt connected to a group of strangers in a while.
I noticed all the girls wore black opaque or sheer pantyhose. Some with dresses, others with shorts. South Florida actually got a cold front last night hmph. I wore a high waist skirt, crop top and knee highs to keep my legs warms! Plus a simple black cardigan.
Although, one of my new favored recent styles is relaxed "unisex" pants on girls. Most girls aren't into because they don't think its flattering and blah blah blah, I've heard it, I've believed it but you can really make it look feminine.

One of my favorite designers, Chole', designed some in her spring 2010 RTW collection. Although there not unisex, they are relaxed pants for women.

Photobucket

Photobucket




Also Miu Miu spring 10' RTW
Photobucket


I love it... you can roll up the legs too, thats what I do sometimes. Here are the unisex ones from American Apparel..

Photobucket

Photobucket

With a beautiful blouse tucked in and heels.. or even a fitted sweater tucked in.. I love enjoy seeing more girls wearing pants like these! COMMENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment