Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Long sleeves + Dresses ?

I always wear a dress to work and everyone I work with always points it out to me but looooooves my dresses (I have about a million). It's summer time and I'm usually out and about before work and its so hot in Florida, from skirts to shorts to dress, I'm always lacking clothes but in a cute way :O)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Although, the building I work in is very cold so I have couple long sleeve dresses that I wear. I adore this dress, it reminds me of an angel or something..

Dress:Europe
Under One-piece: American Apparel
Belt: Forever21
Shoes:Forever21
Bracelet:Forever21


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really like this dress, it reminds me of a classy detective or something aaahahaha, you can dress it up with like any belt too. I like when pieces of clothing have simple things that make them look cuter, like a dress with long sleeves or like this dress, a dress with a collar. It goes nicely with my brown leather boots.
My whole outfit is from Forever21, good prices + my job ;O)

1 comment: