Monday, July 27, 2009

heel boot lovin'


If theres any shoe I have a weakness for its heel boots. I just can't resist boots in general so when they have a hell, its just the cutest!

Photobucket
Photobucket
I adore these because there casual and I can just wear them with a sun dress to get coffee or something..
I got these babies at DSW, I can always count on DSW when it comes to shoes. If I'm ever down and I know a pair of shoes will cheer me up or if I'm just in that shoe shoppin' mood, I can always find a killer pair for a good price at DSW. They were about $50 but the time before that when I bought shoes there I registered for something and they mailed me a $10 off coupon so I got them for $40.
I know its kind of annoying when you go to pay and they ask you to join their "club" or mailing list or something but you can really benefit from it if you continuously shop there.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I got these from Forever21 for $6 bucks! The sale section can do you good almost all the time. (Also it pays off working there since I put it on sale tehe) I've wanted heels like this for a long time. They remind me of kind of old fashion but modern.. I can't wait to wear'em out! What do ya guys think !

1 comment:

  1. Love those black booties! I always find myself going for that kind of shape and style.
    Bargain price!!

    Florrie x

    ReplyDelete