Monday, February 23, 2009

yiiiikez

I've been so incredibly busy lately! School and work are taking over my life.
Although, I go to Europe in 39 days from today for 8 days. I'm veeery excited to get out of Florida. Lets just say, I'm defiently keeping my agenda book under my mattress. Also, while I'm gone I'm getting my room redone so its actually
"me" and not some pink heart attack.
Many of my favorite designers have originated in Europe. One of my favorite things to do on my spare time is to lurk European fashion sites and I spend a good deal of money of European fashion magazines (am I the only 17yr old girl that can do that for hours?) . Fashion is more of a culture there rather than a business. It's a really great thing to take in. One day I'll go for fashion week ;] Don't ya like my confidence.
It would be a dream to go with Cory Kennidy and Peaches to work fashion week.
These are some really pictures of european street style I got from Nylon. ccccccccheck it ouuuuut

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm a HUGE fan on fringe. Love that bag.

Photobucket
And its personal style that makes this international multi-million dollar business beautiful.

Now I know my blog is lackin' and I've promised pictures of me and my personal style and I'm getting there! Within the next week, when school it pushed out of the way, I'll have some of my thrift up here. Be patient, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment