Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shoes........ shoes.

Loeffler Randell has aaaaaamazing heels. And a killer song when you enter there site tehe. I like to think of them as "Creater of The Modern Girl Shoe". They said they wanted to design the kind of shoe they could never find. And in my opinion they succeeded! Last year they even started to make clothes :0.


I like these details designers have been doing more recently like Rose la Biche, whom I mentioned in another blog. Such as ruffels, slits and simple clothing with a little pazaze but class..
Photobucket
such as ^

Photobucket
And these shoes are to die for. I'm one that is walking and standing all day and by the end of time my feet are screaming but I don't care because they look so good..

PLUS
Josh Goot! What a designers name! And clothes he designs!

Photobucket


Woahaaah, he was profiled in Nylon a year ago, now hes got a show in the UK. The things I'd do to attend that show. Or to just say "I went to Josh Goot's show last night" HAHA ok but really these clothes are nothing I've actually seen. It's like girls walking around with Canvases on. It reminds me of Jackson Pollock's art work to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment