Saturday, March 20, 2010

IF YOUR GOING TO SAAAAN FRAAAANCISCO..

Not going to stop singing that song until I move there! Yes MOVE. I am moving to San Francisco on August 28th because I've been accepted into The Academy of Art University! My friend and I are dorming together! We CANNOT wait!

Photobucket

^COURSE SELECTION TEHE
I'm being transferred to the American Apparel next to the school too! How perrrrrfect.


I have to lackin' so hard on this blog ;( I know I know, I always say that abd come back but I'm tryin! I work 40 hours a week plus school!@$^& Senoritis at its best in taking over meee. Thankfully spring break is soon so that will be nice! I have some things to post that I've ment to for a while now so you guys will see some more of ArsyGeeeeek !

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Oh! I might be moving to San Francisco next semester too! For San Francisco State, but still! San Francsico!

    I've been accepted already but I'm not sure if that's where I'll go. But I mean, San Francisco! SUCH A COOL CITY!

    Have you ever been? If not you'll absolutely love it. Congratulations on getting into your school :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting into art school, girl!! And shout-out to my fellow AA employee. I love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw~! I know the company is pretty cool right!?

    I have NEVER been to Cali at all but when my friend and I got accepted we were just like WHY NOT! So we're going :O)!

    ReplyDelete