Thursday, January 7, 2010

died & gone to heaven

Not really but according to my blog I probably did die ;( I've been crazy busy with work, school, college applications, the holidays and I've tired to maintain my social life -.- my computer is extremely slow and not functioning well so it was making it difficult to do anything online
BUT NOW
I have a new job at American Apparel (still located in south florida), since the holidays are over I'll be working a little bit less and have less family responsibilities. I'm halfway done with school and its all a move ride to graduation from here and college apps are sent in! Also, the old slow computer is gone and I got a beautiful Macbook for Christmas! What I'm getting at is that I have much more time now, so it looks like this blog is back up!


I got this wonderful book:
Photobucket


I'm sure most of you are familiar with it-- I've always wanted and ment to get it, but you know me, where does the time go..
But its very beneficial with your planning on taking on photography, fashion design, fashion marketing, journalism/blogging as a career. Highly recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment