Sunday, July 5, 2009

I love Couture lines, its one of the reasons I'm such a "Fashion Fanatic"!

"Christian Dior" Couture, That just rolls off the tong huh?
I mean, I've always had so much love for Couture lines. Who doesn't enjoy watching those models walk down the catwalk in outrageous outfits. They always blow my mind!

Christian Dior Spring 09 Couture.

Photobucket
The hats the models are wearing are beautiful. They kind of look like giant feathers just elegantly sitting on the tops of their heads. I always thing couture is known for huge fluffly sleeves and dresses/skirts that come out like frosting on a wedding cake.


Photobucket
I love when designers use that red. It's so vibrant and elegant. I like the top of the first outfit. The buttons and collar are so neat and the end of the top, under the belt, slightly comes out. In the second outfit, the skirt fabric looks like frosting, once again. The design underneath is amazing. It reminds me of China plates and dishes. The blue design almost looks painted against the dress.


Photobucket
I'm not sure if I can find the words to describe how beautiful this dress is. I would FIND an occasion to wear this dress to teheheee. I adore floral print and the print is so significant. I love how the print is under the first layer of fabric.


Photobucket
This dress just defines couture. The models hands just set perfectly on top of her hips. This dress is just simply lovely.






Working for Forever21, there a Couture line called "12 By 12" and its my favorite line. Now theres a line called Faith21, the plus size line and For Love which is a more elegant line for older women.
Everyone should check out 12 by 12, especially if their a couture dreamer like myself :)
Photobucket
Go to Forever212.com and click on "12 By 12" !

1 comment:

  1. Those skirts are amazing! Dior Couture is always brilliant.

    ReplyDelete