Friday, June 5, 2009

BOOTZ BOOTZ BOOTZ

For all my boot lover'zz out there (I'm a huge one), these are my favorite boot's. I wear them all year round. With dresses and shorts and jeans and skirts...... boots can really have an outfit.


Photobucket
Yikez!~* Who else bedroom floor gets covered with shoes and you can just barely see it?


Photobucket
Well these boots are from Europe and I like that they have a little heel. They tie in the back. I usually wear them with a white dress or maybe jean shorts.


Photobucket
There are suede black boots and I've had them for a VERY long time. I think every girl should own a pair of black boots. You can honestly pair them with anything you want. These can really dress and outfit up. Keeepin it classy ;)


Photobucket
Fringe Fringe Fringe, I am a fringe fan. These boots are by far my most comfy. They really styled it up on my Europe trip since I basically walked everywhere, style and comfort was a must. They are also suede.


Photobucket
Booooties. These remind me of indian shoes-I love. They are too, comfortable. Yet, so adorable. They tie at the top.


Photobucket
These are one of my favorites. I love leather boots. These look nice with many outfits. I wear them winter or summer, they're nice and warm. Wearing them with dresses and shorts really makes an outfit trendy but comfy to. You can tuck your jeans into them and wear a tank. I would slide these on anytime.


Photobucket
These are my favorite boots. I got them from Urban Outfitters and fell in love with them. They're hand made and just beautiful. I wear them with pants and dress, really whatever.


Photobucket
These boots are another favorite because I bought them in Europe. They bring back significant memories when I put them on. I pair them with a dress usually. I wear a thick belt with a dress and just put them on.

1 comment:

  1. Bonsoir !
    First time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :) Well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
    a bientot !
    Boubouteatime xx

    ReplyDelete