Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring 09 took me away !

Betsy Johnson always has the most unexpected lines of clothing.
But Spring 09', WOAH. The review says her inspiration was pretty much pirates and peter-pan. From the looks of it, I could see that..

Photobucket
Skull's, pretty pirate-y
Photobucket
Ahhhhhhhhhh.... she would! This seems slightly out of her element but then again Betsy really doesn't have an element huh

Photobucket
There was also a lot of clean all white outfit's. I've always been a fan of all white...
Photobucket
You could tell these shoes are awesome. You can't see them good but they look adorable. Seriously, Betsy is one of my favorite shoe designers. There like little pieces of art. Ugh, I die every time I see an amazing pair.

Photobucket
Awh theres her little spring, flower flair; I love it. The hat and everything.

Photobucket
I had to post this dress, I fell in love with the shape. Again, a work of art.


She even topped her show off with her traditional cart-wheel dressed as Peter-Pan !


Marc Jacobs
Meets Mary Poppins !
Photobucket
Back stage he said "It's about the joy of dressing up!"
Thank you, some one had to say it!^




So I saw Channel's collection. WOW Channel ipods anyone? I nearly jumped out of my skin ahahaaa Thanks to White Lightnings blog, I got my daily dose of fashion excitement <3!

3 comments: