Saturday, March 21, 2009

*SIGH* I love reading about new young designers

Like Erdem who was listed in The Top 10 Collections!~*~*~* straight from the UK...

Photobucket
I gasped when I saw this dress. Its so beautiful. Ohhhhhhhh my


He has brightly colored clothing and what Style.com says "has reasons to party these days aaahahaha


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wooooooooooooaah, these dresses are like a mixture of Josh Goot and Channel. The 2nd dress is just absolutely crazy and gorgeous all at once (looks very much like a Josh Goot creation?) and the 3rd dress and so adorable. Thats just a typical me dress. Little black flare dress with lace. It's classic. I think I found the only guy for me, Erdem Moralioglu <3<33<33<3

1 comment:

  1. That first dress is amazing :D Such a perfect neckline!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete