Saturday, March 7, 2009

Peaches & Cory

I would like to know WHY people don't like Peaches Geoff so much? Saying she has no talent, PFT. What an opinion. I like how she puts on whatever she feels, not only because it looks good but because its how she feeels. I don't know, I like the whole idea. Also, shes be really involved in fashion since she was young tooo.



"Viiintage, shes really into viintage, I love viiiintage." ahahaaaaaaa <3

Photobucket
*sigh* one of theeese days we'll meet and work together. There so much more great things I could say about her. Her boyfriends owns an amazing store in Wellington New York. Also I want to point out how good of a mind she has because she must make so much negativity from people that obviously don't appreciate what she puts into Nylon and the fashion industry all together. So kudos Peaches!

How cool would it be to just dress really good and talk about Fashion all day with you friend.. attend fashion shows with your friend.. do fashion talk shows with your friend.. do fashion photo shoots with your friend.. for a living.. I think you all know where I'm going with this one..


Photobucket
Love this picture of them

No comments:

Post a Comment