Tuesday, March 17, 2009

High-Waste Skirt; CRAZZZZZZED

SO I have sooooo many high-wasted skirts. More than 10 O.O
I like how you can wear them different ways to different places. You can dress it up or dress it down. I wore a white tank with most of the skirts so everyone can notice the skirts more....



Photobucket
Egg-plant purple is one of my favorite colors. Little pockets.
From: Urban Outfitters



Photobucket
Tight straight down. Egg-plant purple AGAIN. Wear it to work sometimes and sometimes I wear a shirt over it rather than under it..
From: American Apparel



Photobucket
Mossy green or more often called Forest Green. This skirt can be high wasted or low wasted. Wear it with a belt, I don't know. It reminds me of a pirate..
From: American Apparel



Photobucket
The 1st one is a cute spring/summer skirt and the 2nd one is my favorite pocket skirt! I like how the pocket and skirt are two different kinds of blue, kinda vintage like.
(Left Skirt) From: Urban Outfitters
(Right Skirt) From: American Apparel

So those are just some of my favorite high-wasted skirts.

1 comment: