Monday, February 2, 2009

Taylor Pichler

Hello people! Welcome to my 1st blog? :O)
So why did I make this? I made this because I was completely inspired by a couple really talented people. Although I'm not as talented as them, I work hard and know mentally I am capable of succeeding in my passion which is art design and fashion. No, I do not want to be a designer and create my own clothing line. I want to be a stylist and work runway shows in New York or maybe even working for a fashion magazine or work for a designer possibly. Not many people know this and probably think I'm so silly. This is for me, not for you. Its something that I do want to share with people though and also I can not wait to meet people with the same state of mind as me. I will eventually post pictures of clothing and art that ether I took, or maybe something that belongs to someone else that I really like but I will say what's what.
For starters, my name is Taylor Pichler and I am only 17yrs of age living in South Florida. Fashion isn't really expressed here like I wish it would be. To me, its a culture and beautiful. It will always be a big part of my life and who I am.
Anyways, I currently work for the clothing store Forever21 but favor Urban Outfitters, H&M, American Apparel, Free People Co, and others. I'm always up for thrifting and going to vintage stores! When I'm not all caught up in my fashion and art drive I enjoy reading and just enjoying others company. I really like to get coffee or tea with a person and talk about really anything and everything. I'm very easy going and open to whatever, said or done. I like going to parks and going to the beach, thats probably what I enjoy most about Florida. I find some of the simplest yet weirdest things in life beautiful.
I've had a really rough, personal past and learned and grew as a person. The people who have disappointed me and put me down really have built me up to be the beautiful soul I am today. I'm very proud of the independent girl I've become and a part of me thanks those people. I'm very connected to my mind, body and soul. I am not a believer of love but a strong believer of passion and I believe everyone is passionate about something rather than a "someone". That's where this blog comes in play. Fashion is something deep within me thats more than just what I like, its who I am. It's something pure to me and the easiest aspect about me that I understand. I'm not just some typical fashionista in love with clothing like any other girl. I can't nessisarly explain it in words for any human to understand but I'll try to express as much as I can here <3

1 comment:

  1. awh taylor! I loved reading this. I totally agree with everything you said. I support you girl! <33333

    xoxo,
    DB

    ReplyDelete